1.6

I paid for a dog trainer who did not follow through on his word. He promised things he didn't do.

He blamed me for my dog being the way he is. He didn't return messages promptly. I had to bug him to get a response. I paid for an item I never got.

I was told I never watched the training videos but I did. I was told I would be given all sorts of assistance and training to help with him after the training ended for carryover and only received a 20 minute home visit that was rushed and I was basically verbally demeaned and blamed again. Upon this mans arrival to my home, my dog shook like he never shook before. The force he used was beyond what an 8 pound dog needed.

I am highly disappointed and feel taken advantage of money wise. I am still not fully trained, still did not get the things promised and still am out of $1200.

Jenniferc8375 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Steve Welch And Associates. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steve Welch And Associates to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steve Welch And Associates dog training for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments